artificer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who is the first to think of or make something
- n a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft
- n an enlisted man responsible for the upkeep of small arms and machine guns etc.
- In the novel, Daedalus the artificer indignantly denies the part attributed to him by legendthe construction of a cunningly made wooden cow in which Pasipha concealed .
- Above all, he is a unique artificer in the arid world of contemporary fiction.
- From Brian Moore (The Great Victorian Collection) to Michael Crichton (The Great Train Robbery), no artificer plays the game more entertainingly than the writer who calls herself .