- n a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft
- A centenary is reason enough to celebrate the work of an artist-artisan who lays fair claim to being Hollywood's finest unsung director.
- A fifth-generation master artisan with only a fourth-grade education, Ram Chandra has a gift for turning inanimate objects into lifelike creations.
- Buy a fair-trade scarf or the work of an African artisan on eBay's WorldofGood.
News & Articles
- independenceIT Joins Artisan Infrastructure’s EcoSystem and Together They Bring a ‘Channel Only’ Choice Solution to ...
independenceIT® and Artisan Infrastructure have joined forces in a partnership that delivers more control to partners so they can realize higher profits and deliver best in class cloud services.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Inside Artisan’s Asylum, the Somerville hackerspace making waves — and giant robots
At Artisan’s Asylum, makers build everything from plasma-cut artwork from sheet metal to 4,000 robot spiders and 3D pens. Gui Cavalcanti gives an inside view of the hackerpsace, and traces how it wen’t from a 1,000 square feet that scratched his own itch to 40,000 square feet open to hackers of all stripes.
June 17, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Artisan Business Group Inc., Hosts Their Largest EB-5 Deal Making Event In 2013
Recently, Artisan Business Group Inc., an EB-5 investment and business advisory group, hosted their 2013 EB-5 Investment Summit: Dealmaker’s Conference, in Long Beach California. EB-5 Investment Report covered the event, which featured many of the top EB-5 experts and professionals. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10833378.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Judd Gregg in Forbes
I'm not sure many Americans would agree that stress assistance programs for farmers or artisan cheese centers are a good use of their hard-earned dollars,Gregg said.
- Pope Benedict XVI in guardian.co.uk
Pope Benedict noted that John Paul II had been "a great artisan" of an "open and sincere" dialogue with the media that was started by the second Vatican council in the mid-1960s.
- Paul Simon in Peoria Journal Star
Along with artisan breads baked fresh daily, we make cakes, cookies and Danish,said Simon.