- n a worker skilled in making armor or arms
a sword made by a famous English armorer
- n an enlisted man responsible for the upkeep of small arms and machine guns etc.
- n a manufacturer of firearms
- Says aircraft armorer Sergeant Glen Turner: "I feel sickened and betrayed.
- And the downfall of the militarists meant that the Japanese economy was no longer made to play armorer.
- For China's only other friend and armorer is Russia, and across the dreary 2,000-mile road from Siberia, so rough that most trucks are permanently crippled by just one trip over .