- n a professional whose work is consistently of high quality
as an actor he was a consummate craftsman
- n a creator of great skill in the manual arts
- n a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft
- Isokazu Kubota, the master craftsman of sports-equipment manufacturer Mizuno Technics Corporation, holding baseball bats (belonging to Hideki Matsui,#55, and Ichiro Suzuki, #51) in .
- Ulmer, a classics-loving sophisticate trained at Germany's Ufa studios, worked almost exclusively on Poverty Row, lending his craftsman's luster and energy to shooting Yiddish- and .
- In this context, "craftsman" means "editor.
News & Articles
- SOUTHGATE BLOTTER: Truck stolen and other police briefs
A 140-piece Craftsman socket set and an electrical meter reading kit were stolen out of a 2002 Dodge Dakota parked at 13855 Eureka between 4:15 and 5:05 p.m. May 30. The passenger window also was smashed.
June 13, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Obituary: William W. Owen
William W. Owen, known to his friends and family as “Pepper,” died June 4, 2013, after a long illness. He was born in South San Francisco. He grew up and lived much of his life in the Smith River-Crescent City area. Pepper loved to fish, camp and host family gatherings. He had the greatest pride and joy in his family. He was an exceptional craftsman and fashioned many beautiful items from wood ...
June 13, 2013 - The Daily Triplicate
- How This Clever Designer Got His Chic Bags Into the Right Hands
In a gallery in Bloomsbury, London, 29-year-old leather craftsman Mark Tallowin has just finished washing Champagne glasses and is anxiously handing them out to his guests. Half the group are old friends, while the other half are his new contacts in the fashion industry. We’re all here to see his ... More »
June 12, 2013 - New York Magazine
- James Billington in USA Today
He handles language with the skill of a master craftsman, yet his poems are easily accessible, often meditative and surprising,Librarian of Congress James Billington said in a news release.
- Clint Hurdle in USA Today
Rockies manager Clint Hurdle called Maddux "a master craftsman. He's going to go into the Hall of Fame. He stayed away from the barrel, changed speeds and got outs. He was very effective."
- David Heyman in MarketWatch
Since 2000, when we began production on the adaptation of the first of Jo Rowling's remarkable books, we have had the great privilege of working with some of the most talented artists and craftsman in the world,said David Heyman, the producer...