- U2 sounded fine, and Bono 's gradual transformation into Robin Williams appears to be coming along apace, but it was hardly the rocket-fueled kick-off to the show, or to U2's .
- Certainly the art of ape prosthesis has proceeded apace.
- Israeli settlements in the West Bank have proceeded apace, while, until recently, Israeli leaders seemed inclined to unilaterally decide the borders and other unresolved issues.
News & Articles
- Liverpool: Why Luis Alberto Will Suit Brendan Rodgers' Anfield Team
Brendan Rodgers' restructuring of the playing staff at Liverpool looks set to continue apace this summer, and the latest name in the frame for a move to Anfield is that of Luis Alberto. The Sevilla attacking midfielder, who has been on loan to Barcelona's B team this season, is reported to be close to a £5 million transfer to Liverpool by Daily Mail , in a deal which could rise to £8 million. It ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Home Hospital demolition on track
Demolition of the former Home Hospital is proceeding apace, and the building will be rubble in a matter of days. The work began in February and is expected to wrap up in September.
June 7, 2013 - Journal & Courier
- Europe: High-Yield Smashes Records As Sponsors Stream In
High-yield has enjoyed an unprecedentedly strong year so far, with a host of records already toppled. Should issuance continue apace, there is little doubt that 2013 will go down in history as the year European high-yield came of age.
June 6, 2013 - Forbes
- Carter Ham in Forbes
It isn't that once it's in motion it will proceed apace - it could, that is the plan,Ham said. "But at each step along the way commanders will make an assessment: Can we go faster? Do we need to go slower?"
- Condoleezza Rice in International Herald Tribune
They also continue apace their missile development, and so we need to be prepared for that threat,Rice said.
- Kevin Martin in The Australian
Today's order strikes a balance between preserving the values that make up the foundation of our media regulations while ensuring those regulations keep apace with the marketplace of today,said FCC chairman Kevin Martin.