- r with rapid movements
he works quickly
- r with little or no delay
- r without taking pains
- Remarkably, the new simulation is gaining quickly on Google Zeitgeist, which charts growing search query trends.
- But adherents tend to fall off the low-carb wagon and quickly gain back unwanted kilograms.
- Free shipping is a standing offer, and orders arrive quickly.
News & Articles
- Denver Firefighters Quickly Get Fire At Apartment Complex Under Control
Firefighters in Denver quickly knocked down a fire at an apartment complex Monday evening.
June 11, 2013 - CBS Denver
- Storm quickly floods 610, causing temporary problems for drivers
Storm quickly floods 610, causing temporary problems for drivers Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 4:10 pm, Monday, June 10, 2013 High water from an afternoon deluge on the 610 East Loop at Clinton has receded, officials said. Three main lanes quickly flooded shortly before ...
June 10, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Firefighters Quickly Douse Brush Fire in Brighton
Firefighters quickly doused a brush fire in Brighton Sunday afternoon.
June 9, 2013 - CBS Denver
- Jerry Patterson in USA Today
Any Texas shores impacted by the Deepwater spill will be cleaned up quickly and BP will be picking up the tab,Texas Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson said in a news release.
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
There apparently was a "mix of human and systemic failures that contributed to this potential catastrophic breach of security," Obama said. "We need to learn from this episode and act quickly to fix the flaws in our system."
- Miroslav Klose in The Canadian Press
Our plan was to win possession quickly and then try to keep it, to pass the ball around,striker Miroslav Klose said.