- The prospect of designer babies, like many of the ethical conundrums posed by the genetic revolution, is confronting the world so rapidly that doctors, ethicists, religious leaders .
- With HIV, for example, the virus mutates too rapidly.
- A disease that just 13 months earlier had blipped on the CDC's radar screen was rapidly turning epidemic, particularly among gay men and drug addicts.
- George Osborne in guardian.co.uk
The President and Prime Minister agreed that BP should continue -- as they have pledged -- to work intensively to ensure that all sensible and reasonable steps are taken as rapidly as practicable to deal with the consequences of this... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA BusinessWeek http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-06-12/cameron-expresses-sadness-over-bp-spill-in-obama-phone-call.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHy4i5C-0BC-kCSSdEJUNO3Fo3zAA Jun 12, 2010
80292 108285 rapidly Osborne said: Sterling has devalued rapidly against the euro and the dollar. We are in danger, if the government is not careful, of having a proper sterling collapse, a run on the pound. The danger of a run on the pound is that it pushes up...
- Sergio Marchionne in Los Angeles Times
This initiative represents a key milestone in the rapidly changing landscape of the automotive sector,said Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of Fiat. "This agreement will offer both companies opportunities to gain access to the most...