- v react verbally
- v respond to a signal
- v give the correct answer or solution to
- v understand the meaning of
- v give a defence or refutation of (a charge) or in (an argument)
- v be liable or accountable
- v be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- v match or correspond
- v be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of
- v react to a stimulus or command
- s replying
an answering glance
an answering smile
- After that, you can edit your answering options (name only or a full greeting).
- By answering simple questions throughout the site, you too can participate in PTI's Sex in Asia package by adding your personal beliefs to the information in the form of .
- For half an hour, they took turns answering questions or, more accurately, politely not answering them, explaining that they would have to become more familiar with their new .
News & Articles
- READER SUBMITTED: Outstanding Service Earns National Award
Edwards Answering Service Enterprises Inc. of Vernon, CT has been honored with the exclusive ATSI 2013 Award of Excellence for the second consecutive year. This award is presented annually by the Association of TeleServices International (ATSI), the industry's Trade Association for providers of telecommunications and call center services including telephone answering and message delivery across ...
June 18, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford
- NJ governor weighs in on qualities he sees GOP needs in leader in Washington
Answering a question about when he'll make a decision on a 2016 presidential bid, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie went farther than usual in acknowledging interest in the race, saying Tuesday he "probably" won't make up his mind until 2015.
June 18, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville
- Peak Answering Hires Dozens of New Employees to Provide Medical Answering Service
LOS ANGELES, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Peak Answering, a top answering service company based in Los Angeles, Calif., has just hired dozens of new employees in order to help the growing number ...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Bart Stupak in The Associated Press
Whether this change in Gulf leadership for BP will be productive remains to be seen,said Rep. Bart Stupak, D-Mich. "I expect that Mr. Dudley will take a much more cooperative and open approach to answering our questions and responding to...
- Harry Redknapp in AFP
I've been answering questions to help the police,said Redknapp. "I am not directly concerned with their enquiries. They have to arrest you to talk to you, for you to be in the police station. I think that's the end of it, it didn't...
- Antonio Pierce in Sportinglife.com
I'm glad I got asked that question,Pierce said . "I'm going to say this once and for the last time, I am not answering any questions about the incident that happened Friday night. If you have anything to say about the Washington Redskins...