- n the dominant and official language of Ethiopia; a Semitic language much influenced by the Cushitic language with which Amhara have been in close contact
- a related to or characteristic of or written in Amharic
News & Articles
- Google Drive Gets 18 New Languages
Google has added support for 18 new languages to its Google Drive web app suite. Besides Drive itself, this includes Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. The newly supported languages are Afrikaans, Amharic, Basque, Chinese (Hong Kong), Estonian, French (Canada), Galician, Icelandic, Khmer, Lao, Malaysian, Nepali, Persian, Sinhalese, Spanish (Latin America), Swahili, Urdu and Zulu With these 18 ...
June 19, 2013 - Mashable
- Google Drive Launches In 18 More Languages
Google announced today that it is launching Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, and Slides) in eighteen new languages. These include: Afrikaans Amharic Basque Chinese (Hong Kong) Estonian French (Canada) Galician Icelandic Khmer Lao Malaysian Nepali Persian Sinhalese Spanish (Latin America) Swahili …
June 18, 2013 - WebProNews
- Andrew McCarthy in UPI.com
His gun (was) pointed at my back,McCarthy wrote in the issue of the magazine that went on sale Tuesday. "I thought his reaction to my offense was extreme; I tried to say as much. He grunted something in Amharic and prodded me with the tip...
- Russ Gershon in Columbus Dispatch
When you think of Ethiopian music and have the Either/Orchestra play it, you have the African rhythms, the (Amharic-language) singing, jazzy horn solos and Latin grooves,Gershon said. "Both Latin and jazz music come from Africa to begin...