- n a person suffering from amnesia
- s suffering from a partial loss of memory
- As the '50s wore on, Mailer published Barbary Shore, a middling novel about an amnesiac writer and some despairing Trotskyists in Brooklyn, and a better but still underrated .
- Another: that she was an amnesiac living in the South Seas.
- Growing up in an amnesiac era where Tiananmen is increasingly just a square, not a massacre, they feel little need to push for governmental change.
- Endel Tulving in Toronto Star
He's No. 2 in terms of fame as an amnesiac in the world,says Endel Tulving, a world-renowned memory studies pioneer with Rotman Research Institute at Toronto's Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care.
- Mark E Smith in Independent
Of course I do. I'm not bloody amnesiac,Smith confirmed.
- Orville Schell in Asia Times Online
The fading of historical memory is a natural thing,says Orville Schell, a China expert and the dean of the graduate school of journalism at the University of California, Berkeley. "What is unnatural is the willful, amnesiac effort of...