amorous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s inclined toward or displaying love
- s expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance
- The president suffered heavily in the polls due to his amorous misadventures and philandering.
- John had a sleepless night because of the amorous couple making noises in the next room.
- The amorous couple were creating nuisance with their public show of affection.
News & Articles
- Watch moose 'fall in love' with statue
An amorous moose has a thing for a Grand Lake, Colorado moose statue.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Utah Shakespeare Festival’s 2013 season risky, but also fun
Utah Shakespeare Festival’s 2013 season risky, but also fun by Ben Fulton The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 11, 2013 10:04AM MDT Prospero, daughter Miranda and crew brave a shipwreck. Peter finds his prelude to Neverland across the ocean. And an American debutante braves amorous advances aboard an Atlantic Ocean liner. Water and boats loom large in the opening of Utah Shakespeare Festival’s ...
June 8, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Barbra Streisand in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Hoffman discussed his "Fockers" whipped cream bed scene with Barbra Streisand saying, "We didn't want to do those so-called amorous scenes you see on screen ...... where they've got their tongues down each other's throats and the camera pans down to...
- Ralph Nader in Deseret News
Sometimes I think I have to dress up as a panda, go over to the zoo and cast some amorous glances at a female panda,Nader says. "What do you think, Cardozo? Do you think that's stretching it a bit?"
- David Hayes in Herald Sun
He is far too amorous,Hayes said. "His mind is on other things and he's not embarrassed to show it and you can't run like that. When there's not many horses around he works like a weight-for-age star, but he has proven difficult on...