- n a person suffering from amnesia
- a of or relating to or caused by amnesia
- s suffering from a partial loss of memory
- He says that while it is "perfectly possible" Darwin could not remember spending time with his wife since 2002, "it would be a really weird Hollywood movie where he's amnesic, she .
- Not surprisingly, the amnesic society behaves much like the amnesic individual.
- Soon after, the anonymous killer, dubbed "Johnny Nobody" by press and public because he appears to be amnesic, is tried for murder.
News & Articles
- MIND Reviews: Permanent Present Tense
Forget Me Not: Permanent Present Tense: The Unforgettable Life of the Amnesic Patient, H.M. Suzanne Corkin Basic Books, 2013 ($28.99) H.M. could not remember what he had eaten for... -- Read more on ScientificAmerican.com
July 20, 2013 - Scientific American