- n the radical -NH2
- a pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia
- The most compelling evidence was the nature of the amino acids themselves.
- How slight is the lethal error which the bacteria make is shown by the similar chemical names: sulfanilamide is para-amino-benzene-sulfonamide; the growth factor is para-amino .
- Even to identify the amino acids in a simple protein is a difficult task for the most skillful chemist.
News & Articles
- http://www.MilkPay.com; Adds Android MilkPay™ App
Adisseo, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of nutritional solutions for animals, recently expanded and upgraded its industry-leading http://www.MilkPay.com website and introduced a MilkPay™ App for Android devices. The MilkPay website and apps offer an easy, preferred means of calculating the financial impact of balancing dairy rations for amino acids. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the ...
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Research and Markets: Global Amino Acids Report - Market Forecast to 2016
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Amino Acids Market 2012-2016" report to their offeri
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- John Rocker in International Herald Tribune
Every one of them said go to a GNC, buy something over the counter, human growth hormone, these very several amino acids ...... basically (that) is the way it's done,Rocker said in an interview with ESPN Radio, quoted by the AP.
- Ronald Breslow in World Science
These rocks brought "the 'seeds of chirality,'" said Breslow. "If you have a universe that was just the mirror image of the one we know about, then in fact, presumably it would have right-handed amino acids. That's why I'm only half kidding...
- Barry Bonds in ESPN
The amino acids in my head are going to explode if I talk to you,Bonds joked in the dugout Tuesday. "I've got to conserve my energy."