- n a native or inhabitant of the United States
- n the English language as used in the United States
- n a native or inhabitant of a North American or Central American or South American country
- a of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture
- a of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times (blog)
Simply put, export growth leads to job growth and economic growth,Obama said. "In 2008, American exports accounted for nearly 7% of our total employment, one in three manufacturing jobs and supported 10.3 million jobs in all -- jobs that...