- n the whole amount
- n material such as sand or gravel used with cement and water to make concrete, mortar, or plaster
- n a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
- v amount in the aggregate to
- v gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- s formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
aggregate expenses include expenses of all divisions combined for the entire year
the aggregated amount of indebtedness
- s composed of a dense cluster of separate units such as carpels or florets or drupelets
raspberries are aggregate fruits
- Many web pages are an aggregate of similar category of pages.
- Its March and April issues, fat with profitable advertising, were an aggregate 448 pages thick, a particularly extraordinary fact because Street Smith's other publications .
- Just about every expert agrees that pumping $1 trillion into a moribund economy will rev up the ethereal goods-and-services engine that Keynes called "aggregate demand" and .
News & Articles
- Google challenges surveillance court on First Amendment grounds
SEATTLE (Reuters) - Google Inc asked the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court on Tuesday to allow it to publish aggregate numbers of national security requests it receives separately from criminal requests, on First Amendment grounds. In its filing, Google requested the court to allow it to publish the aggregate number of national security requests it receives, including disclosures ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Google Asks Intelligence Court to Let It Release Data
Google Inc. (GOOG) asked the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court for permission to publish the aggregate numbers and scope of national security requests it receives.
June 18, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Google asks US surveillance court for OK to publish request data
Google said on Tuesday it has asked the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to allow the Internet company to publish aggregate numbers of national security requests, including disclosures under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), separately from criminal requests. Google's move comes after other tech companies, including Microsoft, Facebook and Apple released limited ...
June 18, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Ben Bernanke in The Age
One option is for the Fed to buy "longer-term Treasury or agency securities on the open market in substantial quantities," Bernanke said. "This approach might influence the yields on these securities, thus helping to spur aggregate demand."
- Glenn Stevens in NEWS.com.au
The rise in the exchange rate will help contain pressures on prices,Mr Stevens said. "But growth in aggregate demand will, nonetheless, need to moderate if inflation is to be kept to 2-3 per cent in the medium term."
- Maria Cantwell in Reuters
I will vote in support of the conference report because it makes great strides toward our ultimate goal: bringing all standard derivatives onto exchanges and clearinghouses, with aggregate position limits and strong anti-manipulation tools,...