aglitter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having brief brilliant points or flashes of light
bugle beads all aglitter
- Tony, outwardly confident of acquittal, acted bored during most of the testimony, coddled his chin with a well-manicured hand, his little finger aglitter with a huge diamond.
- As Norma, the Druid priestess, Callas came before her audience looking strikingly handsome in flowing robes, her dark hair aglitter with silver leaves.
- A galvanic force--ambitious, hugely inventive, avaricious--he is the portraitist of the poshest plutocrats, nobly aglitter, and the allegorist of human wreckage.
News & Articles
- Jersey life: Nation's best Christmas tree grown here
Had it been a few feet shorter, the Jersey tree would now be all aglitter with balls, bells and ribbons, standing in the center of the White House Blue Room, surrounded by the portraits of six presidents and the ornate 19th-century furnishings made by a Parisian artisan.
Dec. 12, 2013 - The Star-Ledger