- s softly bright or radiant
a house aglow with lights
- Though she had no part in the ceremony, her motherly and grandmotherly heart could not be otherwise than quickening and aglow.
- SEC examiners with their eyes all aglow Will find it hard to sleep tonight.
- Rich, Young and Pretty (M-G-M), aglow with Technicolor and plush sets, treats a light cinemusical subject with the butterscotch-caramel sentimentality of the bobby-soxers it is .
News & Articles
- SHIRLEY FISCHLER: Advances come with drawbacks
Giggling happily, the smaller girl — aglow in yellow — pulled her big sister — a vision of lavender — over in a back somersault. The two lay on the bed chortling then regrouped and began another gymnastic maneuver.
June 22, 2013 - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Aglow to meet Tuesday
Lydia McCroskey will be the guest speaker at the Brenham Aglow Lighthouse meeting on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
June 21, 2013 - Brenham Banner-Press
- American Cancer Network delegate encourages support for Lights of Hope
On Sept. 10, the U.S. Capitol Reflecting Pool in Washington, D.C., will be aglow with thousands of Lights of Hope – lighted bags with the name of a loved one decorated to honor survivors or remember those who lost their...
June 19, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Bill Donohue in FOXNews
Donohue said that on April 25 last year, "the towers were aglow in blue and white in honor of the Salesian Sisters, an order of Roman Catholic nuns."
- Sophie Delezio in Melbourne Herald Sun
I could see from where I was sitting, she was smiling from ear to ear,Carolyn Delezio said. "She was just aglow and he really held both her hands tight."
- Patrick Stewart in guardian.co.uk
It's wonderful, we're all aglow,Stewart told the Evening Standard. "All of us who believe the best possible theatre should be in London are thrilled."