- s softly bright or radiant
a house aglow with lights
- On the underside of the bottom line is the music, and for those who do not like to study the numbers, there is Duran Duran, an affable, uninspired British band currently aglow .
- The week before, Houston had defeated Baylor 37-7, and Cullen was still aglow with the triumph.
- To be modern, he thought, is to be artificially aglow.
News & Articles
- SHIRLEY FISCHLER: Advances come with drawbacks
Giggling happily, the smaller girl — aglow in yellow — pulled her big sister — a vision of lavender — over in a back somersault. The two lay on the bed chortling then regrouped and began another gymnastic maneuver.
June 22, 2013 - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Aglow to meet Tuesday
Lydia McCroskey will be the guest speaker at the Brenham Aglow Lighthouse meeting on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
June 21, 2013 - Brenham Banner-Press
- American Cancer Network delegate encourages support for Lights of Hope
On Sept. 10, the U.S. Capitol Reflecting Pool in Washington, D.C., will be aglow with thousands of Lights of Hope – lighted bags with the name of a loved one decorated to honor survivors or remember those who lost their...
June 19, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Bill Donohue in FOXNews
Donohue said that on April 25 last year, "the towers were aglow in blue and white in honor of the Salesian Sisters, an order of Roman Catholic nuns."
- Sophie Delezio in Melbourne Herald Sun
I could see from where I was sitting, she was smiling from ear to ear,Carolyn Delezio said. "She was just aglow and he really held both her hands tight."
- Patrick Stewart in guardian.co.uk
It's wonderful, we're all aglow,Stewart told the Evening Standard. "All of us who believe the best possible theatre should be in London are thrilled."