luminous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s softly bright or radiant
a sky luminous with stars
- But for John's luminous compass we would be roaming the pitch dark night aimlessly.
- These recycled glass tumblers by Fire Light, $17 each, come in cobalt, celery and six other luminous colors.
- Thousands of luminous young men, particularly in Latin America, followed his example into the hills and were slaughtered there or tortured to death in sad city cellars, never .
News & Articles
- Partially-Undersea Water Discus Hotel To Be Built In the Maldives
Zothecula writes "Polish architectural and deep-sea engineering company Deep Ocean Technology has inked a deal with Ridgewood Hotels and Suites Pvt. Ltd. to build its futuristic part-underwater Water Discus Hotel just off the shore of Kuredhivaru Island in the Maldives. 'The luminous hotel features two large disc-shaped lounges seven-meters above the water, housing a luxury restaurant and spa ...
June 12, 2013 - Slashdot
- Space-Age Underwater Hotel Planned for Maldives
With its luminous body seemingly hovering above the water, and five spidery legs plunging deep into the sea, this futuristic building could be the mothership in a sci-fi film.
June 10, 2013 - KIII Corpus Christi
- Maldives gives underwater hotel green light
With its luminous body seemingly hovering above the water, and five spidery legs plunging deep into the sea, this futuristic building could be the mothership in a sci-fi film. In fact, it's the design for one of the world's largest underwater hotels -- and it could be coming to a beach near you.
June 10, 2013 - WKBT La Crosse