- s having brief brilliant points or flashes of light
glittery costume jewelry
- Gimme! that anchors the massively catchy first single, Hung Up, to the buried bars of Like a Prayer that pop up for a few seconds--float by like glittery party favors.
- If you order one of the 3,000 bottles of wine held at a constant 18C in the cooler, a server will gamely change into a glittery silver tutu, complete with tiny rainbow wings, and .
- She even gave up time in the glittery New York outpost of Martha's Vineyard to vacation amid the blackflies of Skaneateles.
News & Articles
- Lake contaminant ‘disappears’: Preliminary tests indicate reddish substance is non-hazardous
MICHIGAN CITY — The mysterious, glittery contaminant that blew into Michigan City on Lake Michigan Monday is believed to have disappeared by Tuesday morning, according to La Porte County HazMat Director Jeff Hamilton.
June 26, 2013 - The Michigan City News-Dispatch
- Nail Obsession of the Day: Topshop's Not-Too-Sparkly Glitter Nail Polish
(Photo by Lindsay Schallon/StyleBistro) Serious question: On a scale of one to Ke$ha , how sparkly do you like your nails? More shine than shimmer? Ever so slightly holographic? Glittery but not glitter-bombed ? Say hello to your new favorite parties in a bottle— Topshop 's flashy (in a good, subtle sort of way!) summer nails polishes. The 18-piece sparkle-infused collection runs the gamut in ...
June 26, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Ballroom culture is more than a drag
Ballroom culture is ready for its close-up and stepping toward the light — in 5-inch glittery stilettos.
June 25, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Evan Lysacek in Forbes
The movie was great and funny and will bring a lot of attention to the sport,Lysacek said. "But it focused on the sport being based around glittery outfits and animals and costumes and weird music. To me, that's not what the sport's about....
- Helena Bonham Carter in Stuff.co.nz
Helena said: "Tim decorates the Christmas tree with dead babies and slime balls and things. It looks lovely and glittery from afar, and then as you get closer, you realise it's rather gory."
- Stephen Collins in Washington Post
I think it's because we were kind of an old shoe and they probably wanted something more glittery and new,Collins said. "TV seems to fall for that over and over again. We were very fortunate to kind of fly under the radar for 10 years."