coruscant : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having brief brilliant points or flashes of light
- Every day, when she rises from her noon bath in their Beverly Hills mansion, his wife, coruscant Pamela Mason, 42, begins talking with the literate sting of a Parisian presiding .
- Visitors beheld a coruscant and cleverly lit display of wine glasses, bowls, plates, bottles, candlesticks, vases; a tableful of heavy molded "architectural" glass for cornices .
- There were some coruscant scenes: crying, cursing Madrileos "running faster, faster along the very edge of the abyss," truncheon-wielding cops beating them back; women and .
News & Articles
- More Star Wars? Samuel L. Jackson Gets Non-Committal Shrug From J.J. Abrams
In the upcoming Star Wars: Episode VII, could we learn that Samuel L. Jackson’s Mace Windu somehow survived losing his arm, getting electrocuted, and plummeting to his death from an impossibly tall Coruscant structure? Ask director J.J. Abrams, and you’re likely to just get a non-committal shrug. At Comic-Con 2013, Jackson was promoting Captain America:... Read more » More Star Wars? Samuel L ...
July 22, 2013 - The Inquisitr