a gruh gay tuhd
- v amount in the aggregate to
- v gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- s formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
the aggregated amount of indebtedness
- The reports cited violations in restaurants of every caliber: though the data does not detail which specific restaurants committed which offenses, the aggregated inspections .
- The BioScience paper, which aggregated years' worth of other studies, reported that green roofs can cut heat loss from a building 50%, reduce air-conditioning costs 25% and reduce .
- That geocoding information was entered into each inspector's handheld indexing computer and aggregated with similar data from all across the borough.