- s belonging to or lasting from times long ago
- Hip as life hacking is in the digital sphere, it's arguably a geekified iteration of an age-old American obsession with life improvement and personal reinvention.
- Opened the windows of his age-old Church, sparks revolution.
- As scientists delve deeper into the fundamental causes of those and other illnesses, they are starting to see links to an age-old immunological defense mechanism called .
News & Articles
- Cash can buy happiness, sometimes
It's an age-old question Can money truly buy us happiness?
June 14, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- One Million Moms Speaks Out Against Kraft Dressings (Video)
Kraft recently launched an ad campaign for their new ‘Zesty’ line of salad dressings. Harmless, one might think. One Million Moms disagrees . To them, the ads are the “most disgusting” thing they’ve seen yet. We all know the age-old notion that “sex sells.” Usually, we tend to be coerced through advertisements by half naked women. Kraft decided to go another route, perhaps this time targeting a ...
June 13, 2013 - Opposing Views
- A same-sex wedding, in the shadow of a Supreme Court ruling
Angie Jack and Emma Bedford wanted a traditional June wedding. But by simply desiring to enter into the age-old institution, they couldn't avoid making a political statement—even if they wanted to. Emma, 26, considered reading part of Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren's opinion from "Loving vs. Virginia," the landmark 1967 decision that invalidated laws [...]
June 11, 2013 - The Lookout via Yahoo! News
- Mike Helton in CBSSports.com
There's an age-old saying that in NASCAR, 'if you ain't rubbing, you ain't racing,'NASCAR President Mike Helton agreed. "I think that's what the NASCAR fan and NASCAR stakeholders all bought into and all expect."
- Abraham Foxman in USA Today
If Ms. Regan did make the charge that a Jewish cabal was conspiring against her, she clearly stepped over the line by employing the age-old anti-Semitic canard that Jews conspire against non-Jews,ADL National Director Abraham H. Foxman said....
- Nathan Mayer Rothschild in Reuters
Perhaps in future it would be better if all involved accepted the age-old adage that private parties are just that,Rothschild said in a letter from his home in Switzerland. "It ill behoves all political parties to try and make capital at...