agglomerate : Definition, Usages, News and More
uhg lo muh rayt
- n volcanic rock consisting of large fragments fused together
- n a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- v form into one cluster
- s clustered together but not coherent
an agglomerated flower head
- New York's Group Image, an aggressive agglomerate of some 50 East Village hippiesmany of them from the Middle Westturns out everything from silk-screen prints to psychedelic .
- This was in definite defiance of Franklin Roosevelt's comfortable theory that the 1938 election results were an agglomerate of local issues personalities, not evidence of a .
- But people who live in damp and dirty cities have no such assurance, because ''it seems possible that a moist atmosphere might tend to agglomerate particles of suitable dusts, and .