ageing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
- n the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
- v begin to seem older; get older
- v grow old or older
- v make older
- s growing old
News & Articles
- New from Kiehl's - Super Multi-Corrective Cream
Kiehl's has unveiled its new Super Multi-Corrective Cream to tackle and correct multiple key signs of ageing. The cream includes beech tree extract, jasmonic acid and fragmented hyaluronic acid, three anti-ageing ingredients which have been combined before in a cream format. With 39 trials and 17 months of development, clinical results demonstated that after two weeks, using twice a day, facial ...
June 15, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Mary Peters in Scotsman
We certainly have ageing infrastructure here in the United States...... but I do believe that American highways and bridges are safe,Peters said.
- Malcolm Wicks in Peterborough Evening Telegraph
Speaking at the time, Mr Wicks said: "We've got an ageing population with many people frail and many suffering from dementia, including Alzheimer's. How can we get the balance right so that these people have the freedom to live their lives, to go...
- Andrea in Telegraph.co.uk
Andrea Baccarelli, the lead researcher at the University of Milan in Italy, said: "Heavy alcohol users tend to look haggard, and it is commonly thought heavy drinking leads to premature ageing and earlier onset of diseases of ageing."