abhorrent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s offensive to the mind
an abhorrent deed
- Do we find it abhorrent that that law exists or that it's being considered? Absolutely, positively.
- In truth, Tiller was practicing a form of medicine most Americans find abhorrent.
- They're obnoxious and abhorrent to my personal philosophy.
- Gordon Brown in International Herald Tribune
It is totally abhorrent for the president of Iran to call for Israel to be wiped from the map of the world,Brown said. "The UK will continue to lead - with the US and our EU partners - in our determination to prevent an Iranian nuclear...
- Ban Ki-moon in Guardian Unlimited
I must reiterate that the use of force against peaceful demonstrators is abhorrent and unacceptable,Ban said.
- David Miliband in Bloomberg
President Ahmadinejad's repeated denials of the Holocaust are abhorrent as well as ignorant,UK Foreign Secretary David Miliband said in a statement. "It is very important that the world community stands up against this tide of abuse."