- s offensive to the mind
morally repugnant customs
- UNITED NATIONS "Never before have I heard such irrational, irresponsible, insulting and repugnant language in these chambersand language used, if you please,.
- But Americans raise horses for racing, work or companionship, and polls show a large majority of the public finds slaughtering them for a gourmet dinner to be repugnant.
- Serious ideas are usually repugnant, and beauty is a synonym for Betty Grable.
- Rod Blagojevich in Huffington Post (blog)
And I'm so f****** repugnant to them, then fine, take Jesse Jr. f*** you,Blagojevich said during the conversation.
- Don Imus in Capitol Hill Blue
We were kidding around, but that doesn't change it. That doesn't make it any less repugnant,Imus said Monday on his radio program, which is also simulcast on MSNBC. "I'm not a bad person. I'm a good person, but I said a bad thing. But...
- Michael Mukasey in Washington Post
Attorney general nominee Michael B. Mukasey told Senate Democrats yesterday that a kind of simulated drowning known as waterboarding is "repugnant to me," but he said he does not know whether the interrogation tactic violates US laws against...