ablated : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v wear away through erosion or vaporization
- v remove an organ or bodily structure
- s made smaller or less by melting or erosion or vaporization
the rocket's ablated head shield
- It was deliberately designed so that some of its material would be "ablated"vaporized and blown away into nothingness by the intensely hot air through which it raced.
News & Articles
- Polyonics Introduces Laser Markable Black Polyimide Label Material
Polyonics new laser markable black polyimide label material (LML) can be easily ablated with a wide variety of popular low power laser systems. The new LML material provides higher contrast bar codes and alpha numeric characters compared to direct part marking and longer term durability and improved readability compared to traditional thermal transfer printed labels for applications involving ...
March 5, 2014 - PRWeb