- n the muscles of the abdomen
- a of or relating to or near the abdomen
- Investigators have found that injecting standard chemotherapy into the abdominal cavityinstead of intravenously aloneincreases survival with advanced ovarian cancer by, on .
- Researchers have successfully grown new intestines and bladders inside animals' abdominal cavities, and work has begun on building liver, heart and .
- Not only does exercise promote good health overall but it also reduces intra-abdominal fat deposits--fat stored around the organs deep within the abdomen--that are a hidden risk .
News & Articles
- Duke of Edinburgh recovering from abdominal surgery
Prince Philip received a birthday visit on Monday from his wife, Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, as he recovered from abdominal surgery at a London hospital.
June 11, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville
- People develop meat allergy after bitten by tick
The allergy triggers vomiting, abdominal cramps and hives after you eat a burger or other red meat.
June 11, 2013 - KCCI 8 Des Moines
- Prince Philip Spends Birthday in Hospital
Britain’s Prince Philip spent his 92nd birthday in a London hospital recovering from abdominal surgery, but he had company. The Duke of Edinburgh was visited at The London Clinic today by his son, Prince Edward, and was expected to be visited tonight by his wife,...
June 10, 2013 - ABC News
- Rafael Nadal in Sify
I hope to be ready, to be healthy. Last year, I had abdominal trouble, two years ago I was totally exhausted in the semi-final with Murray after the Olympics and winning here at Wimbledon,The Sun quoted him, as saying.
- Dave Nonis in ESPN
After further consultation with one of the leading physicians with regard to abdominal sports injuries it was decided that surgery was the best course of action,Canucks general manager Dave Nonis said. "The best long term decision for...
- Terry Francona in Comcast SportsNet New England (blog)
His starts have been inconstent because of his abdominal [injury],said Francona. "But he's been swinging the bat great. We've just got to keep him healthy. If he's able to perform feeling good, he's good player. We just have to monitor...