- n noisy talk
- n large long-haired wild ox of Tibet often domesticated
- v talk profusely
she was yakking away about her grandchildren
- SHOKAY: It's a little known fact, but yak undercoats actually rival cashmere, alpaca and vicuna for softness.
- Though on crutches with the thigh fracture he suffered when thrown in Tibet by a half-wild pony, he could reminisce about his native diet of yak butter and yak meat cooked over .
- A ruddy girl in pigtails adds a glossy knob of pungent yak butter, and a heap of salt, to weak black tea.
News & Articles
- Vietnam-era vets lunch scheduled
MISHAWAKA -- Anyone who served in the military during the Vietnam War from Feb. 28, 1961, to May 7, 1975, is invited to a lunch at noon Thursday at the Yakety Yak Café, 701 W. Fourth St.
June 10, 2013 - South Bend Tribune
- Warren Beatty in Forbes
I'm on the verge right now. I approach it always from somewhat a combination of excitement and dread,said Beatty. "I find if I yak too much about it, it gives me a good excuse to put it off. For me, 'right on the verge' can mean decades."
- David Moyes in ESPN
I have seen it again and the referee calls it right,Moyes said. "He was onside and it was a really good ball from Steven Pienaar through to Yak. He certainly brings him down."
- Harry Redknapp in Times Online
Everton are very strong, they are in great form. And Yakubu is on fire,Redknapp said. "He looks fantastic for them. People have criticised the Yak, but he has banged in 15 goals in about 24 games, and every year he guarantees you 20...