- n light informal conversation for social occasions
- v talk profusely
- With his electrifying personality, quick wit and gift of the gab, he was soon leading it.
- Over the next few days (and, likely, weeks) some of Biden's ungreatest hits of gab will be recycled by the media and Republicans aiming to take the luster off Obama's choice of .
- After booting up, Genelle carries her egg-on-a-bagel and hot chocolate down a few cubicles to gab with Susan Miszkowicz, a co-worker.
News & Articles
- Killer Mike takes gift of gab to new WAOK talk show
Killer Mike is one articulate mutha . Now usually that would be a serious backhanded compliment for a black man , but being that his gift of gab has earned him a prime-time slot in talk-radio land, consider this a rare exception.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 13, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Gabelli Equity Trust's Series G Cumulative Preferred Stock
On 6/17/13, Gabelli Equity Trust's Series G Cumulative Preferred Stock (NYSE: GAB.PRG) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.375, payable on 6/26/13. As a percentage of GAB.PRG's recent share price of $24.93, this dividend works out to approximately 1.50%, so look for shares of GAB.PRG to trade 1.50% lower ? all else being equal ? when GAB.PRG shares open for trading on 6/17 ...
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- Oprah Donates $12 Million (More) to Smithsonian’s African American Museum
Oprah is famous for her gift of gab, and she's (once again) putting her money where her mouth is. The lifestyle guru is donating a whopping $12 million to the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture — … Continue reading ?
June 12, 2013 - omg!
- Mark Pocan in Capital Times
If it costs GAB $50,000, his political lawsuit probably cost that much or more in real staff time,Pocan said.
- Eric Buhain in Manila Bulletin
Part of the blame should also fall on the Thais for allowing these fighters to fight even without approval from the GAB,said Buhain.