- n the sound made by a hen after laying an egg
- n noisy talk
- n a loud laugh suggestive of a hen's cackle
- v talk or utter in a cackling manner
The women cackled when they saw the movie star step out of the limousine
- v squawk shrilly and loudly, characteristic of hens
- v emit a loud, unpleasant kind of laughing
- Munching snacks and passing a bottle of wine, they cheer, cry and cackle as their spiritual leader, Trista Rehn, braves heartache, indecision and the occasional recitation of .
- Munching snacks and passing a bottle of wine, they cheer, cry and cackle as their spiritual leader, Trista Rehn, braves heartache, indecision and the occasional recitation of bad .
- He's been ready for his bad-guy close-up for five years now, so, as he says, "it wasn't like I had to practice a villainous cackle or anything like that.
News & Articles
- Dana White and the UFC's Fight for New York MMA
At the stroke of midnight in Las Vegas, a black-eyed creature with the legs of a man and the head of a reptile slithers out of its presidential suite on the top floor of Culinary Workers Union Local 226 and jumps 200 feet onto South Commerce Street. Pausing briefly to cackle at a connecting avenue called West New York, it then sprints over the concrete, toward the Strip, licking his lips with ...
June 20, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Christopher Buckley in San Francisco Chronicle
Buckley wrote of Mitchell's "tendency to laugh unpleasantly. It came out as a high-pitched staccato burst, a sort of cackle. One observer likened it to the sound geese make when being force-fed. He had done it once or twice during the presidential...
- Tucker Carlson in Media Matters for America
In response, Carlson stated: "I can't tell you, David, how much I appreciate this, how much I appreciate your going through Chris' mail while he's gone and how much I'm really going to miss that cackle. I hope it goes on forever. It's brought light...
- Don Garlits in NHRA.com
It's always an adrenaline rush when you climb into a Top Fuel dragster and hear that engine roar to life and cackle,Garlits said. "It's something I'd love to do again, but I can't. But I am having a blast driving my new Dodge Challenger...