- n a building where prostitutes are available
- Overexposure, however, requires being everywhere, and everywhere includes a whorehouse.
- One of the buildings had been the local whorehouse.
- The legal words: whore, whorehouse, hump.
News & Articles
- Additional charge of human trafficking leveled at accused madam
LAWRENCE — An accused madam charged with running a house of prostitution and secretly videotaping clients is now facing an additional charge of human trafficking. Police say Lori Baron, 50, of Salem, N.H. was running a whorehouse on Broadway, using t
June 11, 2013 - The Eagle-Tribune
- Warren Buffett in Motley Fool
to which Buffett replied, "Like an oversexed guy in a whorehouse. Now is the time to invest and get rich."
- Buffett in Seeking Alpha (blog)
If we fast forward to the mid 1970s, a time when Buffett said he felt like "a guy in a whorehouse with a suitcase of cash" because stocks were so cheap, we see the above chart's value level was actually below 50%.
- Francis Pangilinan in Inquirer.net
We worked so hard to get rid of prostitution and cleaning our reputation when the US military bases finally left our shores,Pangilinan said. "The Philippines is not a whorehouse for US soldiers."