- n a building where prostitutes are available
- Cathouse 3900 Las Vegas Blvd.
- Sinatra was the citywise predecessor to Presley's Southern teen, hotrodding to the cathouse for the promise of dirty sex.
- And by 1988, when the auction room had been promoted into a Reagan-decade cathouse of febrile extravagance, where people in black tie and jewels applauded winning bids as though .
News & Articles
- Housing Bubble Burst Inspires Mystery Novel
MK Sandoval’s formidable heroine thinks “outside the house” to survive the Great Recession. (PRWeb July 31, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/MKSandoval/CatHouse/prweb10978012.htm
Aug. 1, 2013 - PRWeb
- Dennis Hof in msnbc.com
I saw this thing where Rod (Blagojevich) wanted to be on a reality show, so I put out a press release saying I wanted to offer him a spot as my apprentice on the HBO 'Cathouse' show,Hof said. "If he could run a state, he could run the...