- n a building where prostitutes are available
- This is not a scene from a bordello in the sex trade, but an annual event in Japan's new beauty queen factory.
- During the Depression, farm boys with no money paid with chickens hence the bordello's name.
- His tale recounts how, as Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe collapses around them, the author's parents turn their backpackers' lodge first into a bordello, then a diamond smugglers' dive .
- Paul Barry in The Age
Barry writes: "Carol confided to friends that Kerry ran this private bordello to thank men who had done him a good turn, to pay them back."
- Eric Idle in calendarlive.com
In his foreword, Idle describes Wexler as "a seven-foot Scotsman with a wooden leg whom I met Frog Rolling on an Eskimo trip in Northern Greenland. We were sheltering in a sauna at a local bordello with an Icelandic babe called Splut ...... no, I...