- n the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- v sell in large quantities
- s ignoring distinctions
- r at a wholesale price
I can sell it to you wholesale
- r on a large scale without careful discrimination
I buy food wholesale
- Despite such public outbreaks against rising prices as has occurred in the case of sugar, the general movement of wholesale prices on May 1 was still downward.
- On the other hand, in 1937-38 wholesale prices fell only 9%, while industrial production and the stock market each fell about 20%.
- The hard fingers of Death clutched the bowels of infants and topers last week and carried them away wholesale.
News & Articles
- Wholesale Prices in U.S. Climb More Than Forecast on Fuel, Food
Wholesale prices in the U.S. climbed in May for the first time in three months, reflecting an increase in fuel and food prices that failed to filter through to other goods.
June 14, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Wholesale Price Softening Continued in May
The softening wholesale pricing environment reported on by ADESA continued in May, with prices falling again on a year-over-year basis as they did in February, March, and April when the price-elevating impacts of Superstorm Sandy subsided.
June 14, 2013 - Vehicle Remarketing
- Wholesale Hookah Launches Online Store
Wholesale Hookan, a renowned name when it comes to offering different types of hookahs, today announced the launch of their online hookah store for clients across the globe. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10830019.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Igor Judge in BBC News
Sir Igor said: "On 21 July 2005, London came within a vanishingly short breath of wholesale murder by terrorists. The explanation why the date will not be twinned in the annals of its venerable history with the murderous outrage perpetrated on 7...
- JK Rowling in FOXNews
I did feel a degree of betrayal,said Rowling, who lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, with her husband and children. "I believe that it is sloppy, lazy and that it takes my work wholesale, verbatim. This book constitutes wholesale theft of 17...
- Lt Ehren Watada in Forbes
The wholesale slaughter and mistreatment of Iraqis is not only a terrible and moral injustice, but it's a contradiction to the Army's own law of land warfare. My participation would make me a party to war crimes,Watada said in the video,...