- n the selling of goods to consumers; usually in small quantities and not for resale
- v be sold at the retail level
These gems retail at thousands of dollars each
- v sell on the retail market
- r at a retail price
I'll sell it to you retail only
- Microsoft aims to open its own retail outlets.
- Corporate credit unions act as banks to retail credit unions, which are the institutions consumers interact with.
- Faced with lagging sales and a plummeting stock, the computer maker tries a new tack: retail stores.
News & Articles
- Retail Properties of America names board member
Retail Properties of America Inc. has named the Chief Financial Officer of AvalonBay Communities, Thomas Sargeant, to its board of directors. The addition expands the board to nine members. Sargeant was ...
June 14, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Retail Properties of America Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
On 6/18/13, Retail Properties of America, Inc's 7.00% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: RPAI.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4375, payable on 7/1/13. As a percentage of RPAI.PRA's recent share price of $25.03, this dividend works out to approximately 1.75%, so look for shares of RPAI.PRA to trade 1.75% lower — all else being equal — when RPAI.PRA ...
June 14, 2013 - Forbes
- Retail Properties of America, Inc. Appoints Thomas J. Sargeant to Board of Directors
Retail Properties of America, Inc. today announced the appointment of Thomas J. Sargeant, chief financial officer of AvalonBay Communities, to its Board of Directors, effective immediately.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Eric Schmidt in The Associated Press
The US government withdrew its stimulus spending in March and June and as a result a set of indicators â€” retail, housing and so forth â€” fell off a little bit,Schmidt said. "We don't have any data that disagrees with that."
- Dean Baker in Newsweek
While these increases have not for the most part been passed on at the retail level, it is inevitable that they will be at some point,said Dean Baker, co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research. "Car dealers and other...
- Aylwin Lewis in TheStreet.com
We are very disappointed in our performance for the third quarter,said Aylwin Lewis, Sears Holdings' chief executive and president. "We cannot blame our results entirely on the retail and macro-economic environments. We have much on which...