- n the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- n the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony
- n a party of people at a wedding
- v take in marriage
- v perform a marriage ceremony
- A chic Arab sheikBuckingham Palace may have lavish plans for Prince Charles' wedding, but it will have to go far to top a style of royal nuptials unusual even for fabled.
- The wedding would be held at the First African Baptist Church, near the northernmost point of the island.
- You won't be able to stop global warming on your wedding day, but your choices can lessen the carbon footprint of your event.
News & Articles
- Wedding videographer ordered to pay $500,000
The owner of a wedding videography company has been ordered to pay more than $500,000 in restitution, penalties and fees for scamming about 150 newlywed couples.
June 12, 2013 - WCVB Boston
- Wedding videographer must pay $500K
The owner of a wedding videography company has been ordered to pay more than $500,000 in restitution, penalties and fees for not delivering his work to about 150 newlywed couples.
June 12, 2013 - WWLP Springfield
- Wedding Ring Lost in Chicago, Found in Arkansas
A wedding ring lost in Chicago turned up 600 miles away in Arkansas. Steve Anderson, 63, of North Little Rock, Ark., was unloading packages in the warehouse of Applied Industrial Technologies when he noticed something odd about one of the boxes. The box came from...
June 11, 2013 - ABC News
- Jarrett Barrios in Los Angeles Times (blog)
GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios heralded the move, saying the group was "thrilled" that the program "now recognizes what most fair-minded Americans have already concluded -- a wedding celebrates love and commitment, whether the spouses are straight...
- Paul Godfrey in MLB.com
We were terribly shocked,Godfrey said. "From what we understand, he was in Brandon ...... to be the best man at a wedding today."
- Jenna Bush in Thaindian.com (blog)
Today is my daughter Jenna's wedding day. This is a joyous occasion for our family, as we celebrate the happy life of her and her husband Henry,Bush said in his weekly radio address early Saturday morning.