- s capable of being done with means at hand and circumstances as they are
- s capable of life or normal growth and development
a viable fetus
- The next round of environmental talks is looking for a solution that is viable and is acceptable to all concerned.
- Unlike most of his colleagues, Goddard believed rocketry was a viable technology, and his paper, primly titled "A Method of Reaching Extreme Altitudes," was designed to prove it.
- Hwang and his team at Seoul National University became the first to clone human embryos capable of yielding viable stem cells that might one day cure countless diseases.
News & Articles
- What Amazon's Viacom Coup Means for Netflix
Analysts see a viable streaming option from Jeff Bezos, whose company snapped up thousands of episodes of "SpongeBob SquarePants," "Dora the Explorer," "Jersey Shore" and "Teen Mom 2." read more
June 12, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter
- Lestonnac holds farewell reception
For 85 years Lestonnac pre-school has been a viable part of the Douglas community teaching many young children principals about life and God that will hopefully get them though the rest of their life.
June 12, 2013 - Douglas Dispatch
- Group wants antitrust agencies to block Google's Waze deal
U.S. antitrust agencies should block Google’s proposed acquisition of crowdsourced mapping app Waze because the deal would take away Google’s major competitor in mobile maps, consumer group Consumer Watchdog said. Google’s proposed acquisition would remove the most “viable” competitor to Google Maps on mobile devices, Consumer Watchdog, a frequent critic of Google, said in Wednesday letters to ...
June 12, 2013 - PC World
- President Bush in PRESS TV
The basis for a solution is clear -- an end to the occupation that began in 1967, the creation of an independent and viable Palestinian state :, and a just, lasting and comprehensive peace in the region,Ban said.
- Barack Obama in Canada.com
Obama on Monday said GM had presented "a viable and achievable plan that will give this iconic American company a chance to rise again."
- Robert Gates in Los Angeles Times
The timetable the president has laid out still seems to be viable and does not significantly increase the risks to anybody,Gates told reporters in Jerusalem after meeting with Barak.