- s capable of being done with means at hand and circumstances as they are
- The Nelson-Whitehouse goals "are feasible," he insists.
- AP reports the White House is acknowledging that closing the prison by January may not be feasible.
- We want to make it feasible for many to devote a year or more to service.
- Scott McClellan in St. Louis Post-Dispatch
McClellan writes that Karl Rove and other Bush aides "managed the (Iraq) crisis in a way that almost guaranteed that the use of force would become the only feasible option : Top Bush aides had outlined a strategy for carefully orchestrating the...
- Marc Garlasco in FOXNews
What we're saying is the use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas like a refugee camp is showing that the Israelis are not taking all feasible precautions,said Marc Garlasco, a senior military analyst for the rights group. "It's...
- President Bush in Forbes
I don't know whether it's technologically feasible,Bush said of Putin's idea, promising a review by experts.