- s capable of being done with means at hand and circumstances as they are
- Timofnica was relatively benign: mobile phones can't run executable programs yet, so the virus couldn't replicate itself.
- But then again, neither was the idea of small "applet" programs that blur the line between dormant data and executable .
- The upgraded Outlook will no longer accept attachments that contain executable code, like the bug's, and it will warn you if another program on your computer tries to rummage .
- Mikko Hypponen in Dark Reading
We're worried about this case, as PDF attachments are typically not filtered at email gateways, says F-Secure's Chief Research Officer Mikko Hypponen. "Executable files are now stripped almost everywhere, but PDF is stripped almost nowhere....
- Barnett Newman in The Guardian
Innovation in education, which is the focus of this Summit should become an achievable and executable process. It should be at the heart of the education which is the force which exerts human energy and guides it wisely for the purpose of expanding... Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al-Missned http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheikha_Mozah_Bint_Nasser_Al-Missned&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFMDWeoqNpFv7ZDDAgkGWJRq9xopQ Al-Bawaba http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.albawaba.com/en/countries/Qatar/257014&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGY0cO0lcB6QYXGr7pHUuq7cdDDiQ Nov 17, 2009
34999 44637 executant As the anarchist and abstract expressionist Barnett Newman noted caustically: The artist is approached not as an original thinker in his own medium but, rather, as an instinctive, intuitive executant, who, largely unaware of what he is doing,...