- a not obtrusive or undesirably noticeable
- a not noticeable; not drawing attention
her clothes were simple and unnoticeable"- J.G.Cozzens
- s not drawing attention
an unnoticeable cigarette burn on the carpet
- Whittington, who turned 79 last week, won't comment, but the facial wounds from the bird shot are "almost unnoticeable," says restaurateur Bob Woody.
- Christina Devitt, Packer's cheerful, indefatigable director of technology, and her team placed 50 wireless transceivers around the school--unassuming, almost unnoticeable little .
- Today the fault at New Madrid remains active, regularly generating small, unnoticeable earthquakes and, from time to time, palpable jolts.
News & Articles
- Personalized Prosthetic Limbs That Look Shocking On Purpose
Most people prefer that their artificial parts stay under the radar. The prosthetics built by Sophie de Oliveira Barata intentionally look weird, giving their wearers an opportunity to show off their bionic body parts. Most prosthetic limbs are designed to be as unnoticeable as possible. Sophie de Oliveira Barata’s artificial limbs are the exact opposite. For her, the prosthetic is an "extension ...
June 19, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Lindsey Graham in ABC News (blog)
The idea that the president hasâ€¬â€ªbeen unwavering on immigration doesn't really pass the smell test,Graham said. "One line in the State of the Union that was unnoticeable is notâ€¬â€ª 'unwavering.' A hastily called meeting Thursday...
- Steve Coppell in SkySports
We are scouring the internet and our own resources to find the leading man in the world on Achilles injuries,said Coppell. "Glen is making progress but it is so painfully slow it is almost unnoticeable. It is a big concern for us because...