unbelted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v undo the belt of
- a lacking a belt
unbelted jackets are in this season
- Now the California Highway Patrol has made detailed studies of 699 accidents in which the driver was wearing a seat belt, and compared the results with crashes involving unbelted .
- Paris and Seventh Avenue left little to chance or to choice: hemlines were to be lowered, waists cinched, crinolines worn, hemlines raised, waists unbelted, and crinolines banned.
- Top price of 5,500,000 francs ($16,500) was brought by 17th Century Adriaen Brouwer's Peasants' Meal, a scene as vulgar and unbelted as an after-supper belch.
News & Articles
- 4 hurt when van veers off I-5, rolls in Ashland
ASHLAND, Ore. -- Oregon State Police say four people were hurt, one of them critically, when a converted delivery van driven by a Washington state man left Interstate 5 in southern Oregon and rolled multiple times. Lt. Gregg Hastings says the van driven by 29-year-old Trevor Heuber of Marysville, Wash., was northbound Tuesday with three adult passengers. Two passengers were sitting unbelted on ...
June 26, 2013 - KGW NewsChannel 8 Portland
- 78 ticketed for not wearing seatbelts in Winona County
Winona County law enforcement agencies cited 78 unbelted drivers during 173 traffic stops from May 20 to June 2 as part of a Click It or Ticket seatbelt enforcement campaign.
June 25, 2013 - Winona Daily News
- Robert Garrison in Newton Daily News
In Iowa, 75 percent of pick up truck driver and passenger fatalities were unbelted during the span of 2001-2006,said Colonel Robert Garrison of the Iowa State Patrol. "Even though all Iowa motorists should be buckled up, drivers and riders...