- n an exchange of ideas via conversation
- v exchange thoughts; talk with
- v express in speech
- v use language
- v reveal information
- v divulge confidential information or secrets
- v deliver a lecture or talk
- There was some puckishness to thishe was talking about professional basketball, if I remember correctlybut Walinsky is a serious man and he wasn't really joking.
- talking with Bill O'Reilly on his Fox show about her aggressive stance toward politicians like John Edwards.
- Barack Obama in Peace FM Online
I was down there a month ago, before most of these talking heads were even paying attention to the gulf. A month ago I was meeting with fishermen down there, standing in the rain talking about what a potential crisis this could be,Obama said,...
- Harry Redknapp in ESPN
We're interested in Joe,he said. "I know Daniel was talking to his people and we're interested. If the chairman can pull a deal off I'd love to have him at Tottenham. But it all comes down to if we can do a deal. I don't get involved in...
- Monty Williams in The Associated Press
I'm tired of hearing about all that, to be honest with you,New Orleans Hornets coach Monty Williams said. "It's overblown, and we've been talking about it for two years."