superintend : Definition, Usages, News and More
- And though he took a sincere, even intense, sexual interest in women, it was impossible to superintend his wayward libido, which kept pointing him toward men.
- He must hire and fire temperamentalists, must decide on policies, programs, productions, must superintend rehearsals and performances, must listen to "complaints," real and .
- Never giving up, "Clem" Hobson went to Lausanne, had his eye operated on, hurried back to Paris before the wound was healed, to superintend the reopening of the Ambassadeurs for .
News & Articles
- Davenport Schools Proposed Boundary Changes
by Roland Glembine / firstname.lastname@example.org Boundary changes are a hot button issue among many Davenport parents. Superintendent Arthur Tate adding his two cents Monday night. The final boundary proposal
June 11, 2013 - CBS4 Quad Cities
- Troy King in Dothan Eagle
I retain the ability to superintend or take away any case brought in this state,King said.
- Nelson Chamisa in Bloomberg
We don't believe President Mbeki can do this alone,Chamisa said in an interview today from Harare. "He needs assistance from the African Union and both organizations should superintend the negotiation process towards a transitional...