- n a rapid change in brightness; a brief spark or flash
- v reflect brightly
- v be lively or brilliant or exhibit virtuosity
- v emit or produce sparks
- v become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- s shining with brilliant points of light like stars
- a used of wines and waters; charged naturally or artificially with carbon dioxide
- In one chair sits a member of the audience; in the other, Byron Katie, 58, a divorced grandmother with white hair and sparkling blue eyes.
- But then the diminutive actor-comedian-writer-director laughs his movie laugh, mouth open like a jack-o'-lantern, eyes sparkling and nearly rolling out of his head, body leaning .
- California wines, particularly those from the Napa Valley, regularly best their French and Italian rivals in international competitions; some California sparkling wines have even .
News & Articles
- See Alaska -- all of it -- in beautiful space image
By Becky OskinSpace.comFrom steaming volcanoes to sparkling lakes, almost all of Alaska's marvelous landscapes simmered under hours and hours of sunlight Monday, as seen by a NASA satellite.A scorching Alaskan heat wave caused by a high-pressure system meant few clouds on Monday, so NASA's Terra satellite snapped a rare image of the entire state. The view is similar to spotting the entire United ...
June 20, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- TalkingRain® Boldly Invests in Premiere National Advertising Campaign for Sparkling ICE® Beverages
SEATTLE, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TalkingRain is proud to announce the launch of a new multi-million dollar advertising campaign and website redesign for Sparkling ICE, the fastest growing non-alcoholic ...
June 19, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Add sparkling wine for a ‘luxury’ mojito
Pechanga Resort & Casino’s mixologist, Dennis Green, created this refreshing variation on the Mojito using sparkling wine and simple syrup.
June 18, 2013 - U-T San Diego