- n a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances; frequently (but not necessarily) a liquid solution
he used a solution of peroxide and water
- n a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
they were trying to find a peaceful solution
- n a method for solving a problem
the easy solution is to look it up in the handbook
- n the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation
- n the successful action of solving a problem
the solution took three hours
- The recall of Complete MoisturePlus, which the CDC says may be linked to a blinding eye condition, is just the latest problem for solutions.
- Believing that a two-state solution is in the best interests of both parties and that time is running out for such a solution, the President is stepping up the pressure on both .
- His previous company, EDS, is now part of HP, another tech product maker that has migrated to provider of solutions.
News & Articles
- Scout Analytics Debuts Renewal Performance Management Solution
Scout Analytics, Inc., a provider of cloud-based recurring revenue management solutions for subscription-based businesses, recently launched the industry's first closed-loop solution for renewal performance management. Scout Analytics' products "enable information services, media publishing, and software-as-a-service companies to leverage usage data to maximize customer lifetime value ...
June 17, 2013 - Information Today
- School Security Solution Introduced by Staying Home Corporation Protects Students from Armed Intruders and F5 Tornadoes
Staying Home Corporation introduces a new solution for school security that provides protection for up to 25 students, and one teacher, from an armed intruder, or an F5 tornado. The Hide-Away™ Safe Room folds against the wall, when not in use, freeing up valuable floor space, and can retrofit into virtually existing classroom. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com ...
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Possible solution eyed for pension debacle
SPRINGFIELD —Top brass at Illinois’ public universities think they have a solution to the state’s pension debacle.
June 14, 2013 - The Pantagraph
- President Bush in PRESS TV
The basis for a solution is clear -- an end to the occupation that began in 1967, the creation of an independent and viable Palestinian state :, and a just, lasting and comprehensive peace in the region,Ban said.
- Barack Obama in New York Times
This kind of comprehensive agreement would be an important step forward in the effort to rally the world around a solution to our climate challenge,Obama said. "And we agreed that each of us would take significant mitigation actions and...
- Condoleezza Rice in CNN International
Rice said the United States "sees the establishment of a Palestinian state and a two-state solution as absolutely essential for the future, not just of Palestinians and Israelis but also for the Middle East and indeed to American interests."