- n a vicious angry growl
- n an angry vicious expression
- n something jumbled or confused
- v utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
The guard snarled at us
- v make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
Bullets snarled past us
- v twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- v make more complicated or confused through entanglements
- His lyrics, delivered with a snarl, were social commentaries, often witty, often nasty.
- At 46, Rose still has a rock star's snarl.
- Add in group founder Eazy-E's oddly menacing high-pitched snarl, and support from MC Ren and DJ Yella and it made for a true gang-bangin' all-star team.
News & Articles
- City to give gondola intersection a pedestrian-friendly makeover
The Aspen City Council approved a plan Tuesday to ease the snarl of pedestrians, motorists, bikers and buses at the intersection in front of gondola plaza. read more
June 19, 2013 - Aspen Daily News
- Murrieta: Traffic slows to a crawl following tractor trailer crash on I-15
An overturned big rig hauling asphalt has created a traffic snarl on I-15 in Murrieta near Cal Oaks, it has been reported. According to CHP reports, the tractor trailer was traveling southbound on I-15 when, for unknown reasons it overturned shortly before 8 a.m. near the Nutmeg overpass.
June 18, 2013 - Southwest Riverside News Network
- C. Trent: Did you catch 'Cingrani face?'
I was in the clubhouse when the TVs showed Tony Cingrani's snarl. I was near Shin-Soo Choo, who busted out laughing and said, "What a face!"
June 18, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Amitabh Bachchan in NDTV.com
Bachchan writes, "Abhishek had left in the afternoon for New Delhi and was on his way to Connaught Place for a function he had to attend. Minutes away from there, the traffic became a snarl and he knew he would not make it in time so he asked to...
- Ricky Hatton in Reuters Canada
The best we can do is put on a barnstorming display in his memory,Hatton told reporters at a London news conference to promote his fight with Castillo. "He used to bang his chest and look at the crowd and snarl, he was a fighter's fighter....
- Tom Harley in Melbourne Herald Sun
Our first and third quarters were as well as we have played all year, which is unbelievable but the fluctuations in the second and fourth we really need to iron out,Harley said. "You sensed a bit of a snarl in the rooms afterwards. If we...