- v entrap
- v twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
The child entangled the cord
- Traffic is the epic of our despair on this topic, an attempt to gather all the strands of the issue in one place and implicitly show how they entangle people at every level of .
- Franken, however, doesn't yet have the election certificate needed to take his seat in Washington, and a lawsuit filed by Coleman threatens to entangle the race in even more months .
- That's why the Pentagon is spending more and more research-and-development dollars on weapons that stun, scare, entangle or nauseate anything but kill.
News & Articles
- Whale protection rules will snare lobstermen
ELLSWORTH — New rules aimed at reducing the number of vertical buoy lines likely to entangle endangered whales as they navigate the waters of the Gulf of Maine are likely to have a substantial impact on Maine’s lobstermen and fishing…
July 24, 2013 - Fenceviewer
- Ruslan Aushev in Reuters
In addition to giving approximately $40 billion worth of taxpayer-funded checks to people who pay no income tax, this legislation will further entangle the federal goernment in the housing market and still fails to provide real long-term stimulus... Barbara Cubin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Cubin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE-mOIXvorTDLQJB4KhhezSJzHhsA Jackson Hole Star-Tribune http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.jacksonholestartrib.com/articles/2008/02/08/news/wyoming/94f610d43f9b9158872573e9000a245f.txt&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFG_ypbWbhAj7UBEWOz6BDVQXx8Lg Feb 8, 2008
33352 42649 entangle I think adding additional neighbouring forces would further entangle the situation there," Ruslan Aushev, who ruled Ingushetia from 1992-2001, told Echo Moskvy radio station.
- George Washington in Stanford Review
As George Washington said in his farewell address, "Why forgo the advantages of so peculiar a position? Why quit our own, to stand upon foreign ground? Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and...