- v extricate from entanglement
- It is too early to give credence to rumors that Banker Soong was obliged to unsnarl the kidnapping mistake with millions of dollars in bribes.
- His kite was tangled in the power line behind his home outside Houston, and the impatient youngster tried to unsnarl the mess by poking at it with a rake.
- It calls for joint Government-industry sponsorship of demonstration projects to see if high-speed service will help revive passenger trains and unsnarl highways and airways.
News & Articles
- 2 options under review to build Brent Spence Bridge [online extra]
Kentucky and Ohio officials are considering two proposals to pay for a new Ohio River bridge in the Cincinnati area and both options include tolls, as the neighboring states try to unsnarl traffic at a site singled out by President Barack Obama as an example of the nation's aging network of bridges.
Oct. 3, 2013 - Louisville Courier-Journal
- Pete Domenici in San Diego Union Tribune
Bolton took a very active and positive role before I ever talked to Secretary Rice,Domenici said. "She then went on to work very hard to unsnarl the liability problem, and we have made great strides."