- n tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on; used for clothing
- n skin of a sheep or goat prepared for writing on
- n a document certifying the successful completion of a course of study
- He obliged with a gig about a Hellenic astronaut named Costas with a big Zorba mustache and a sheepskin vest over his spacesuit.
- Gaucho rebels, former "cowboys," swung over their shoulders brilliantly dyed saddle blankets of sheepskin.
- The sheepskin can be washed repeatedly, provided it is well rinsed.
News & Articles
- Oldest known Torah scroll found in Italy
ROME -- An Italian expert in Hebrew manuscripts said May 29 he has discovered the oldest known complete Torah scroll, a sheepskin document dating from 1155-1225.
June 22, 2013 - Eureka Times-Standard
- Zahi Hawass in TopNews
To cover with sheepskin means he was not clean, he did something bad in his life,Hawass said.
- Joe Horn in USA Today
It's cool. But don't get me wrong, the New York Giants are still playing a home game,Saints wide receiver Joe Horn said Wednesday. "Everybody can put sheepskin over their eyes and act like it's not a home game for the Giants, but we all...
- Jeb Hensarling in MiamiHerald.com
Make no mistake about it,said Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, the chairman of the conservative Republican Study Committee. "This bill is a government-run, socialized medicine wolf masquerading in the sheepskin of children's health care."